M.A.C Contracting are dedicated to providing an outstanding service. As a large tipper haulage firm we have many more facilities to provide.
M.A.C Contracting have a wide range of vehicles along complimented by our experienced staff. We can handle any size job and the majority of our jobs are in the construction industry. We have clients from many industries, small and large as well as the general public.
Most of our contract work is for the following:
- Site clearance - Including the removal of contaminated surfaces.
- Tipper Hire - For any work such as highway maintenance or day work.
- Cart & Tip of Demolition Hardcore
- Muck away - Please contact us for a quote.
We have a vast list of clients especially in the off site earthworks sector both large and small companies. Our experienced staff can operate our range of plant equipment. We offer a full service for cart and tip or earth works and moving.
Over the years we have reused waste material created by the construction industry. We can recycle construction and demolition waste into quality recycled aggregates at our excellent recycling facility. These materials are perfect for an alternative quarried material.
All of our produce is certified to industry standards and have many uses. Here are just few:
Road planings are a cost effective way of covering your driveways or car parks. This is the remains of the material left after roads have been resurfaced and an alternative to expensive stone.
We can supply the following aggregate products:
- Sharp or washed sand - for general construction or block paving.
- 10/20mm, 4/10 mm or 65/40 mm single sized aggregate made from brick, concrete and gravel.
- Class 6F2 recycled crushed brick and concrete - sub base for general construction including roads and driveways.
- Type 1 sub base - use on highways and as a base for laying tarmac.
- 75 mm clean crushed concrete or crushed brick - constructing haul roads.
- Screened top soil - for commercial landscaping.
- 20mm concrete fines (dust) - general construction fill.